Monday, October 24, 2011

Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson continued

Alright, so I finished the audiobook over the weekend. It took a lot longer than expected since I went on a small vacation with my grandparents.
Anyway, the book is awesome! I truly encourage everyone to read it. I’m a bit upset that there is no movie for it since it could easily be made into one, but it is still a relatively new book so there is still hope.
One of the things that I liked about the book so much was the plot trust at the end. I won’t say much more since I want people to read it too, but I will say to pay attention when reading or listening to the book.
I will again wholeheartedly suggest audiobooks. For this book is was great because you really get a sense of the character and their personality biased on the voice for the person.
Well, I’m not really sure what else to say without spelling out my reasons for my enjoyment by using examples. So I’ll leave fantasy here. This week is Sci-fi, and I already finished the story - one at least - and I’ll update about it later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment