Monday, December 5, 2011

Ending remarks and class assignment

Okay, as I said there was nothing required for this week but I am posting the exercise we did in class on envisioning what our life will be like in x amount of years, after watching part of the movie - Idiotic.
In 10 years I have a job, maybe not the one of my dreams, but that is understandable since I don’t get out of undergrad till 2015 and I’m thinking about grad school as well. I hope that by then I live in a house, not apartment or condo but a real house, am married  with at least one child already with at least two more planned and a German Shepard as a pet, maybe a cat too. The economy is slowly recovering after all the problems Europe pulled us into and China has taken a much larger roll in world leadership and Japan hopefully has started to straiten out it’s population problem.
In 50 years I’ll be 70. By then I’ld like to have been a grandparent at least 4 times. (My grandpa turned 75 least year so my expectation comes from that.) If I’m not retired by then I’m planning on it soon most likely. I worked at Disney for a number of years and retired from that earlier to teach at a local school since my husband’s job has gone so well that I didn’t need to work as much and could instead spend more time at home with my family. We have been married since the beginning. Chinese is now taught in the public schools at an early age since it is the number two most important and common language in the world.
And that’s it. 
So I wont be posting anything here again since the class is over. I most likely will start another blog about everyday life so if you’re interested look for it in the new year. Other than that wish me luck for a good grade in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment